See Full Documentation & Screenshots above!
- From the Okta Admin Dashboard, click Applications, then Browse App Catalog.
- Next, search for Sendoso and click on the Sendoso SAML option.
- Then hit, + Add Integration.
- Review the application label field, by default it will be Sendoso (this is what Okta users will see). Then hit Done.
- After clicking done, navigate to the 'Sign On' tab, and click 'Edit' under Settings.
- Scroll down to the 'Advanced Sign-on Settings' section, and in the Connection field input your company's name in all lowercase letters (ex. auth0, okta, sendoso) then hit save.
- After hitting save, scroll back up, and under the SAML 2.0 section, click "More Details."
- Copy the Sign On URL & Download the Signing Certificate.
- Finally, please contact our support team to complete the setup by choosing SSO and Complete Set Up on your support request.
Be sure to include the following:
- Connection Name (the one you put in the 'connection' field):
- Sign-in URL (Copied from the step above):
- Signing Cert that was downloaded (you can attach this file when submitting the support request)
That's it! The Sendoso team will assist in completing the setup from this point.